Image Consultant Training Dates, Fees and Logistics
8-Day Image Training, July 9-16, 2013
8-Day Image Training September 6-13, 2013
8-Day Image Training November 8-15, 2013
Eight-Day Course Fee
Four-Day Course Fee: Color Analysis Training
(First 4 days of 8-day training)
* Expenses for travel and accommodations are not included in the price of the course. View a list of recommended hotels near the Stoltz Image Institute
*Additional Materials are not included in the cost of training or deposit at the Stoltz Image Institute. Please contact Stoltz Image Consulting for information on purchasing additional materials upon graduation from the Stoltz Image Institute.
Your deposit for the class is required to confirm your registration. To receive the early bird rate, your deposit must be received at least 21 days before the first day of the class. (Minimum 3 students; Maximum 6 students) If you plan on taking a course, please contact Stoltz Image Institute ASAP. Because of the limited enrollment, classes usually fill before the early bird deadline. *Class fee is not guaranteed until the deposit is paid.
Your deposit is non-refundable. Your deposit will be prorated and is transferrable for future classes within 12 months of your deposit payment if the class minimum is made without your attendance. The course fee will not be guaranteed for future classes.
- If you notify the Stoltz Image Institute that you cannot attend the course at least 21 days before the first day of the course, then 100% of your deposit is transferrable.
- If you provide notification at least 7 days before the first day of the course, then 75% of your deposit is transferrable and applied to future classes.
- If you provide less than 7 days notification before the first day of the course, then 50% of your deposit is transferrable and applied to future classes.
- If you do not notify the Stoltz Image Institute until the first day of the course, then 25% of your deposit is transferrable and applied to future classes.
No course certificates or CEUs will be awarded until you have:
- Paid course fee balance in full
- Attended all registered class sessions
- Successfully completed each session’s final project
- Completed and turned in all session evaluations
Each section of the course may be taken separately. See each section for individual section fees. The remaining payment amount for the course is due on or before the first day of the course (unless you have arranged a payment plan).
Location: Stoltz Image Consulting Studio
2800 South Hulen Street, Suite 105, Fort Worth, Texas 76109
Accommodations: There are a variety of hotels near the studio. (View a list of recommended hotels near the Stoltz Image Institute)
Times: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm (Complimentary lunch and snacks provided.)