Image Consultant Business & Marketing Training
Session 3: The Business and Marketing of Image Consulting
(1 day with .7 credits)
- Planning and Managing Your Business
- Why Small Businesses Fail
- Selecting a Location
- Start-up Costs
- Setting Your Fees
- Creating a Business Operations Manual
- Business Identity and Branding
- Improving and Building Your Sales
- Marketing and Promotions
- Creating an Action Plan for a Successful Business
This business and marketing section is specifically designed for students who have not started an image consulting business; however, image consultants with a pre-existing business have also found the information extremely valuable. Each student will develop a plan of action for starting or taking an image consulting business to the next level.
*All graduates will receive a CD including: a Business Operations Manual, presentation templates, and consulting documents for use in their personal image consulting business.
Learning Outcomes for Business and Marketing:
- Understand the different types of image consulting businesses.
- Define your business identify and how to develop a brand.
- Determine the necessary monetary needs to start a business.
- Determine your fee structure.
- Gain knowledge and understanding of a business plan.
- Develop a marketing plan.
- Determine what you tasks you will outsource.
- Determine and set goals for your business.
- Identify how to develop an operations manual.
- Create your own action plan for starting your image consulting business.
To earn CEU’s for this course students must complete:
- A plan of action for starting or taking an image consulting business to the next level